Can-Am Maverick X3 6" Lift Kit
Get lifted and get wild with a SuperATV 6” Lift Kit for the Can-Am Maverick X3. With 6” of extra ground clearance and room for larger tires—up to 38 inches—you’ll be turning heads and tearing through bounty holes!
High-Clearance Chromoly A-Arms
We make our A-arms with 1-1/4” chromoly steel tubing for superior strength and performance. The design and tube bends give them 1-1/2” of additional high-clearance. Plus, they come with preadjusted pivot blocks to give you perfect camber right out of the box.
The heavy-duty boxed trailing arms and radius arms are made with high-strength, 1/8” steel plating that makes them the more capable in the most extreme riding conditions.
Includes Rhino 2.0 Axles
Your kit comes with heavy-duty Rhino 2.0 Axles. They’re made from chromoly steel from end to end to boost strength. The CV joints are bigger than stock to increase durability and articulation angles. Rhino 2.0 axles can run at extreme angles for long periods of time without overheating or binding. They’re built for going big.
Upgrade to X300
Rhino X300 axles use a 300M steel shaft and maximized CVs to give you superior performance and strength. The unique properties of 300M allow these axles to flex under load without breaking to absorb the force that would normally destroy your CVs, diff, or transmission. They’re tougher axles that also saves your drivetrain. Whether you’re flying in your Maverick X3 Turbo or going heavy with a full crew in your Maverick X3 Max, X300 axles are exactly what you need to go big.
Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
The Maverick X3 64” models really know how to throw down hard. That’s why all suspension components including tie rods, A-arms, trailing arms, radius arms, and lift brackets are backed by a Lifetime Warranty. Ride your UTV where you want the way you want—SuperATV’s got your back.
- Front high-clearance A-arms (chromoly)
- Rear trailing arms
- Sway bar links (billet aluminum)
- Rear radius arms
- Shock brackets and spacers
- 4 SuperATV axles (X300 or Rhino 2.0)
- Heavy-duty tie rod kit
- Extended brake lines
- Sway bar assembly and links
- All hardware and installation instruction
- Can-Am Maverick X3 900 : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo R : 2017-2018
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX Turbo R : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 MAX X DS Turbo : 2017+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X RC Turbo : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X MR Turbo : 2018+
- Can-Am Maverick X3 X DS Turbo : 2019+
- Does NOT fit X RS or 72" models
- 1" wheel spacers required when running stock wheels
- True 6” of lift
- 20” total ground clearance (14” stock)
- Clearance for up to 38” tires (up from 30” stock)
- 6” wider stance for increased stability (on 64" models)
- Compatible with OEM and SuperATV heavy-duty ball joints
- Includes 4 SuperATV axles (X300 or Rhino 2.0)
- Preadjusted pivot blocks give you perfect camber out of the box
- Powder coated for increased durability and UV resistant
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty!
- 300M alloy steel shaft
- CV components made of 300M and 4340 alloy steel
- Maximized CV, spider, and cage size for superior strength
- Shaft flexes to absorb impact
- Reduces strain on CVs and drivetrain components
- CVs packed with proprietary high-temp grease
- Backed by a 3-Year Warranty — the industry’s best axle warranty
- 100% stronger than stock
- Utilizes the Rhino 2.0 Formula
- Size: Massive 4mm increase in size!
- Heat Treatment
- Constructed of 4340 chromoly steel and finished with a proprietary heat treatment
- Industry leading 18-month warranty
- Field and lab tested for extreme strength and endurance
- CAD drawn for expert precision
TERMS OF WARRANTY
SuperATV offers the premium product on the market and extends the industry's best warranty to go with it. Each lift kit that SuperATV manufactures comes with a LIFETIME WARRANTY. If for any reason a bracket, A Arm, tie rod bar, or shock mount should bend or break, we will send you a replacement part free of charge. Whether you pile it up or your buddy took it for that ever-so-innocent test ride, we've got you covered.