RCV Pro Series I UTV Axle for Polaris XP Turbo ('16+) - Front for Lonestar Racing & Racetech Titanium/NXS Long Travel Kit
Designed as a hybrid between a conventional UTV plunging CV style axle, and our patented bootless technology. Tests prove our Pro Series XP Turbo front axles to be 2 times stronger than the OEM shafts. Fit the front of the Lonestar Racing & Racetech Titanium/NXS Long Travel Kit - Do not fit OEM length. 100% manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- Fits Lonestar Racing, Racetech Titanium, NXS Long Travel Kit
- +3.39" over stock length
- 300M axle shaft
- - CVs feature 4340 chromoly body & 300M internals - Inner CV plunges 2.25”
- - 33 spline 300M center bar with plunging inboard CV eliminates halfshaft pull-out
- - 45 degrees of deflection at outboard CV
- - Designed for extreme racing conditions
Recommended grease: HT1LF-SPEC
Warranty: Backed by a 1 Year Warranty against breakage to the original purchaser. Warranty does not cover the willful destruction of product. All claims are subject to review.
Learn more about our affordable Pro Series rebuild program HERE.
*These axles are not intended for heavy mud or water use. Outboard CVs would need to be properly maintained and greased if used in those environments as they are not 100% water tight.
** ALL UTV’S WHICH HAVE A-ARMS, RADIUS RODS, TRAILING ARMS OR ANGLES ADJUSTED OUTSIDE STOCK SPECS MUST MEASURE BIKE ACCORDINGLY AS AXLE LENGTH WILL BE AFFECTED. PLEASE SEE OUR MEASUREMENT INSTRUCTIONS